Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Through Me"

In the midst of a crazy busy day, I love that I can slow down and ponder my LORD. In doing so, I thought I'd share one of my favorite paintings with you that I've been enjoying today. This breathtaking piece is by one of my favorite painters, Ain Vares. You can check him out and support his work through his site: http://www.ainvaresart.com


Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

May you enter his presence through him today. :)

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

That's a great painting! I love it and am going to go check out the rest of his work. I'm feeling down today so decided to read your blog as I drink my first cup of coffee and, yes, it cheered me up as usual because it pointed me back to The One who Loves me. Thanks,
Layla

BJ said...

Layla-

I'm honored that you allowed me to be part of that intimate encounter between you and your first cup of coffee, and even more honored that you thought to read my blog in the midst of "feeling down". I'm not sure that is always a good idea, as some days I don't feel overwhelmingly positive. But if God used me today to bless you, then praise God! He's good like that! Hope the rest of your day has meant more of His presence with you. Bless you!