Friday, May 06, 2005

His Mercies are New...

...every afternoon. :) After having a not-so-great night, today I'm excited. I just got to talk to my future employer and I love him. He is so great. I feel really cared about and appreciated by him, and he sounds really excited about me coming on the team and about more and more new projects that we'll get to work on together. That's just like God: in the midst of difficult night, to provide refreshment and nourishment in the morning (well...afternoon, but after a late night, this is my morning. hehe)! It's like he's saying, "I told you I am with you. You never believe me, but it's always true." He is so good to me!

Thank you, Father, for blessing me this early afternoon and thank your presence and provision in my life. And may you (the vast readership of my blog...HA!) find that to be true for you today: that He is intimately involved in all of the details of your day and that His presence with you is a noticeable reality. Bless you!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

OK, your comment on my blog cracked me up. I so should send Gwen my misspelled words. Man, if all the information that I needed to know in life, we're just made into songs! That would be a great world.

Good blogging. I read through a few of your archives, it makes me happy that someone else out there in the world thinks "awkward" is an awkward word to spell.

Bar L. said...

When do you start your new job?

BJ said...

I start August 1st. So this summer is just going to spent hanging out with kids and going on little outings...as well as our summer camp in the North Woods of Wisconsin. :) It's weird to think I've been at the church for 3 years and things are wrapping up now. I have mixed emotions about it, but I'm definitely looking forward to a summer spent just hanging with students.